Minor in Political Science

Students are encouraged to declare the minor by autumn quarter of the senior year. Students must complete a declaration form, available on the Political Science website and in the Encina Hall West 100 department office. The student should submit the declaration form during a meeting with the Political Science undergraduate administrator and declare on Axess. For additional information, students may visit the Political Science website or office or call (650) 723-1608.